Power Providers is currently looking for an Administrative Manager to strengthen our management team.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over nine years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Administrative Manager plays a pivotal role within Power Providers and reports directly to the Managing Director. The Administrative Manager ensures smooth operation of all company administrative issues with a focus on office, human resource and transport administration. He/she will also maintain relations with our partners and official institutions. We expect the Administrative Manager to be proactive and to be able to actively identify and resolve issues as they arise. The Administrative Manager is expected to be self motivated and highly organised so as to ensure each department improves in efficiency and accuracy through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. We expect the Administrative Manager to be a role model for Power Providers core values.
Power Providers is looking for an Administrative Manager with at least the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in managing department/team/company administrative issues
- More than 7 years work experience
- More than 5 years experience in managing a team
- A bachelor degree from a respected university
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Being highly organised and able to stay professional at all times, even under high stress
- Good interpersonal skills and effectively responsive to challenges
- Very computer literate with good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
Bonus points will be awarded for:
- Any experience/exposure to the renewable energy industry
- A drivers license
- Experience with CRM systems
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- an attractive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/lbD56scbosYmifFA3
- 2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Administrative Manager”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is October 31st 2018 at 09:00am. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.