Internship Opportunity – Stores & Procurement
Power Providers is currently looking for Stores & Procurement Intern to support our Procurement and Logistics team.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over fourteen years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Stores & Procurement Intern is providing assistance to the Stores and Procurement assistant. Tasks include.
i. Receiving the incoming purchased material.
ii. Recording the incoming material in goods received book, GRN and all other related stores documents.
iii. Informing Operations department the availability of purchased items so they can arrange the installation.
iv. Forwarding the material to respective locations and stores.
v. To issue required items to technicians with appropriate paperwork.
vi. To ensure the store is clean and all related documents of stores are kept in accepted manner.
vii. To assisting in annual stock take
viii. To assist on weekly stock take
Power Providers is looking for a Stores & Procurement Intern with at least the following qualifications:
- At least a Diploma in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or similar with good grades
- At least 1 year experience within logistics, procurement or a related field
- Experience with an inventory management software package
- Ability to work concentrated and to be precise
- Ability to manage priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
- Driver license class B & D
Applicants are invited to submit their documentation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Stores & Procurement Intern”. Please include the place where you have found this employment opportunity in your cover letter.
In your e-mail please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
- Driver’s Licence
The deadline for submission is Monday April 26th at 11:00am. Interviews will be scheduled the following week.