Power Providers is currently looking for an experienced Stores Manager to join our team.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy-specific market niche. With over fourteen years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products, and a well-established support structure, we are well-positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employ skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Stores Manager is required to establish and implement thorough management systems for the stores and procurement activities of the company. The Stores Manager will be a person of high integrity and considerable experience. S/He will play a proactive role and should have sufficient experience with appropriate management practices to be able to take the lead in the ongoing development of the department. As a Stores Manager, you will ensure that all materials and tools for our installations are prepared in an accountable, organized and timely fashion. You will have an in-depth experience of the processes involved in the procurement and importation of quality goods from outside of Tanzania. You will ensure our stores are clean, organized, and correspond to our recorded stock levels at all times with associated reporting. You ensure every transaction made is being recorded in our inventory management system.
Power Providers is looking for a Stores Manager with at least the following qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management or similar
- At least 6 years of management experience in stores, procurement, or a related field
- Proven experience with inventory management software establishment and management
- Ability to work in a concentrated, meticulous, and precise manner
- Ability to manage priorities, to work to tight deadlines and provide required reporting
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
- Driver license class D
Applicants with the below qualifications get bonus points:
- Experience and/or interest in renewable energy
- Driver license class E
The package which Power Providers offer includes:
- an attractive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- working in an enthusiastic, driven, and inspiring work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following step
1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link:
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Stores Manager”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
- Drivers license
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only send an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is (February 21st, 2022 ) at 12:00am. A follow-up round will be scheduled for the following week.