Power Providers is currently looking for a Stores and Procurement Manager to join our operations team.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over thirteen years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employ skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Stores and Procurement Manager is required to take a flexible approach to the development of their role– so as to ensure role effectiveness and appropriate job satisfaction. The Stores and Procurement Manager will play a proactive role and should have sufficient experience with appropriate management practices to be able take a leading role in the development of the department. As a Stores and Procurement Manager you will ensure that all materials and tools for our installations are prepared in an organized, neat and timely fashion. You will have an in-depth experience of the processes involved in the procurement and importation of quality goods from outside of Tanzania You ensure our stores are clean, organized, and correspond to our recorded stock levels at all time with associated reporting. You ensure every transaction made is being recorded in our inventory management system.
Power Providers is looking for a Stores and Procurement with at least the following qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management or similar with good grades
- At least 4 years experience within stores management, procurement or a related field
- Experience with an inventory management software package
- Ability to work in a concentrated, meticulous and precise manner
- Ability to manage priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
- Driver license class D
Applicants with below qualifications get bonus points:
- Experience and/or interest in renewable energy
- Driver license class E
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- an attractive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link:
- 2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Stores and Procurement”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is (July 6th 2020) at 12:00. A follow-up round will be scheduled for the following week.