Opportunity – Freelance IT Support
Power Providers is currently looking for a Freelance IT Support to assist Power Providers in IT-related tasks and potentially provide training and support in our transformation making better use of IT systems.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over nine years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Freelance IT Support reports to the Business Development Manager. He/she will be responsible for carrying out regular maintenance on the PP IT hardware and software (computers, phones, etc.). This includes fixing bugs, managing updates and creating back-ups. Depending on the qualifications the IT support can assist in roll-out and training on new IT projects. Additionally he/she can be involved in updating the website, and managing our current IT systems.
It is expected that Power Providers will request the services from the Freelance IT Support ca. 2-5 days per month depending upon qualifications.
Power Providers is looking for a Freelance IT Support with at least the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in IT Support
- Living in or near Arusha
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of
- Windows operating system
- Google Apps for Work
- Anti-virus protection
- Experience in Inventory Management Systems, Quickbooks, CRM, etc. is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and responsive
- Problem solver
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Good spoken and written English
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- an adequate hourly/daily compensation
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/QAXFJ0NHo8Gnpu772
- 2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Freelance IT Support”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is August 8th 2016 at 12:00. Interviews will be scheduled the following week. The anticipated start date lays in September.