Power Providers is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to join the Power Providers sales & marketing team. We are inviting applicants from both Tanzania as well as abroad.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over ten years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Marketing Intern will be part of our sales & marketing team.
As a marketing intern you will work together with our marketing assistant in building upon our existing marketing efforts and executing them. The internship also involve evaluating our current and potential future marketing channels.
With a limited budget you will try to get the most results out of both online as well as offline marketing channels. Examples of our current marketing efforts/channels which you will be involved in include:
- Email Marketing
- Online Search Advertisements
- Event Marketing
- Network Marketing
You are expected to work proactively, be flexible and share your knowledge with existing (or newly recruited) employees.
The internship might involve some amount of travel to events or potential clients.
Power Providers is looking for a Marketing Intern with a study background and some professional experience in marketing.
- Some working experience with different marketing channels at a commercial company
- At least a bachelor degree in marketing or a related subject
- Having good interpersonal skills and being able to explain/teach
- Some international experience living/working/studying outside of Europe
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A driving license
Power Providers offers the following:
- reimbursements of all visa related costs
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and limited medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/QBSi0PQbLEoeaiJA3
- 2) Send an email to email@example.com with subject “Application Sales Engineer Internship”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Professional certificates, certificates of service and references should be available upon request
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is December 8th 2017. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.