Power Providers is currently looking for a Sales Engineer Intern to join the Power Providers sales team. We are inviting applicants from both Tanzania as well as abroad.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over ten years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Sales Engineer will be part of our sales & marketing team. As a Sales Engineer you engage with our potential clients and work together with our existing sales team on the process of data collection, data analysis, design requirements and quotation.
Examples of the typical clients include hospitals, schools, lodges and farms.
You will need to have/gain a good technical understanding of the systems we install:
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumping
- Back-up Systems
The internship will involve some amount of travel to the sites of our clients (which are luxury lodges, however, also remote hospitals).
Aside from engaging with potential clients you are also expected to stay involved in the whole process from moment of initial contact to final payment after installation. As such this internship involves interaction with our design engineer and our logistics, accounts and operations departments.
Upon good performance Power Providers might decide to offer you a full time position at Power Providers as a Sales Engineer.
Power Providers is looking for a Solar Engineer with a study background and potentially some experience with the design and installation of off-grid solar power systems
- Some experience related to sales, design or installation of commercial scale off-grid solar power systems
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering, ideally with a focus on renewable energy
- Being a natural networker with good interpersonal skills
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A driving license
Power Providers offers the following:
- reimbursements of all visa related costs
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and limited medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/QBSi0PQbLEoeaiJA3
- 2) Send an email to email@example.com with subject “Application Sales Engineer Internship”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Professional certificates, certificates of service and references should be available upon request
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is February 11th 2018. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.