Power Providers provides the Maintenance support service to its clients who wish their system (s) to be serviced.
Scope of Service: Maintenance Package
The desired outcome for all packages is the same:
The desired outcome of the maintenance of the System is
1) to check for any current or potential problems and apply an immediate fix when possible
2) provide the client with a good understanding of the current state of the system and potential future adjustments/costs and
3) ensure that the individual(s) assigned system operator/maintenance oversight are capable of good usage and intermittent servicing of the system until the next scheduled service.
Maintenance Package : Generator System
The following tasks will be performed as part of this Maintenance Package:
- Visual inspection and checking of oil, water and electrolyte level
- Start generator to ensure there are no abnormalities i.e. noise, charge current for battery, instrumentation failure etc.
- Check Function of Automatic Change Over Switch, where installed
- When the running hours or the manufacturer’s recommended time between oil and filter change has been reached, necessary service to be performed.
- Generator will be cleaned externally
The following materials will be supplied (when required):
- Filters and oils required to meet a 500 or 1000 hour service interval
The following training will be provided on-site (when required):
- Follow up training on generator management and maintenance will be given where appropriate.
A report will be provided with, as a minimum, the following details/information:
|Status of different components||Battery charger output (where relevant)|
|Maintenance and tasks performed||Oil Pressure|
|Status of generator auto start where relevant||Water Temperature|
|Battery electrolyte level (where appropriate)|
|Recommendation on:||Pictures of:|
|System Maintenance||System anomalies that can be illustrated photographically|
|Follow up requirements to findings from maintenance intervention|
Not included in this Maintenance Package:
Please note that the following list of items/tasks, which is not exhaustive, will not be serviced or provided for, unless these are included under the specifications of another Maintenance Package:
- Any other generator parts or service/repair intervention required outside of the 500 or 1000 hour service intervals.
- Irregular service calls