Power Providers provides the Maintenance support service to its clients who wish their system (s) to be serviced.
The desired outcome for all packages is the same:
The desired outcome of the maintenance of the System is
1) to check for any current or potential problems and apply an immediate fix when possible
2) provide the client with a good understanding of the current state of the system and potential future adjustments/costs and
3) ensure that the individual(s) assigned system operator/maintenance oversight are capable of good usage and intermittent servicing of the system until the next scheduled service.
Maintenance Package : Solar Water Heating System
The following tasks will be performed as part of this Maintenance Package:
- Visual inspection and physical checking of solar water heater and associated plumbing
- Functionality of solar water heater – purging or air locks etc.
- Status of immersion heater – where in use
- Status of sacrificial anode
- Status of pipe insulation
- Status or air vents and pressure release valves
The following materials will be supplied (when required):
- Necessary (measurement) tools to perform tasks outlined above
- Glycol (boiling point suppression) for those systems requiring it)
The following training will be provided on-site (when required):
- Follow up training on system management and maintenance will be given where appropriate.
A report will be provided with, as a minimum, the following details/information:
|Status of different components|
|Maintenance and tasks performed|
|Follow up requirements to findings from maintenance intervention|
Not included in this Maintenance Package:
Please note that the following list of items/tasks, which is not exhaustive, will not be serviced or provided for, unless these are included under the specifications of another Maintenance Package:
- Irregular service calls