Employment Opportunity – Welder/Fabricator
Power Providers is currently looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join our technical team.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over nine years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Welder/Fabricator works together with another Welder/Fabricator in our workshop. As a Welder/Fabricator you fabricate the structures which are necessary for our technicians to complete their installations. Examples of structures are the frames to mount solar panels to, stands for distribution boards or racking for batteries. You ensure every project is recorded properly with an electronic report.
Power Providers is looking for a Welder/Fabricator with at least the following qualifications:
- A degree and/or at least 5 years of experience in welding/fabrication
- Ability to work concentrated and precise
- High quality and safety standards
- Ability to manage priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
Applicants with below qualifications get bonus points:
- Interest and/or affinity with renewable energy
- Health and safety certificate
- Currently living in Arusha
- Driver license class D
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- an attractive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/xOc73Ta4kE6PeIDw2
- 2) Send an email to email@example.com with subject “Application for Welder/Fabricator”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is September 12th 2016 at 12:00. A follow-up round will be scheduled for the following week. The anticipated start date lays in October.