Power Providers is currently looking for one or two technical sales & marketing associates.
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over nine years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employs skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The technical sales & marketing associates will be part of our newly set-up sales & marketing team. As a Technical Sales & Marketing Associate you handle incoming quote requests, however, also actively go out to find new potential clients for Power Providers. You will need to have/gain a good technical understanding of the systems we install:
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumping
- Back-up Systems
The job will also involve networking at conferences/events, relationship building and going out to visit our clients.
Power Providers is looking for a Technical Sales & Marketing Associate with a strong technical aptitude, an established network and experience with B2B sales strategies.
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering, business or something related
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales position, ideally B2B
- Being a natural networker with a good eye for opportunity
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Extremely good customer service skills and responsiveness
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Excellent spoken and written English
People with the following qualifications get bonus points:
- An established network of potential clients
- Experience/training in one or more of the following fields
- Solar power systems
- Generator installation & maintenance
- Solar water pumping
- Solar water heating
- Excellent spoken and written Swahili
- A driver license
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- an salary in line with your qualifications and experience complemented with an attractive bonus scheme
- a training program combined with on the job learning
- working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/QBSi0PQbLEoeaiJA3
- 2) Send an email to email@example.com with subject “Application Sales & Marketing Associate”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is May 1st 2017 at 09:00. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.